Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable individual. The website http://www.rezydencjaszczytnicka.pl restricts the collection and use of personal data to the minimum necessary to provide services at the desired level.
The administrator of personal data obtained through the website http://www.rezydencjaszczytnicka.pl is Immobillo Sp. z o. o. based in Wrocław (50-073) at ul. St. Antoniego 2/4, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000420592, REGON 021788380, NIP 8971780625, e-mail: http: //www.rezydencjaszczytnicka.pl
The scope of personal data
The personal data
• first name and last name
• contact details (phone number, e-mail address)
The purpose of personal data processing
We process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE - "RODO" and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144 item 1204, as amended) to the extent and scope necessary to prepare and send commercial offers, archiving or for marketing purposes by electronic means.
that we collect in connection with the use of the website
http://www.rezydencjaszczytnicka.pl, can be processed in an automated manner
(including in the form of profiling), however, it will not cause any legal
effects or similar to a natural person way to significantly affect her
situation. We attach particular importance to profiling and indicate that:
• we do not process sensitive data for profiling purposes,
• profiling to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests of people using our website,
• profiling for marketing purposes, i.e. matching the marketing offer to the aforementioned preferences.
Legal basis for processing
In the case of processing personal data in connection with the use of the site, we may have different types of legal grounds for processing, depending on the category of personal data that we process and the purpose of processing, and so:
• personal data of people who use our website and fill in the contact form for this purpose, because it is necessary for the purpose of contacting, preparing and sending the offer,
• we process personal data of people visiting our website on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, eg by matching the content displayed or on the basis of consent (in particular, consent to e-mail marketing), sometimes the law imposes obligations on us for tax and accounting purposes.
The period during which we process personal data depends on the legal basis that constitutes the premise for the processing of personal data. Accordingly, we inform you that:
1. in the event that personal data are processed on the basis of consent, the processing period continues until such consent is withdrawn;
2. in the case when personal data are processed on the grounds of the justified interest of the controller, the processing period lasts until the cessation of the above-mentioned interest (eg the period of limitation of civil claims) or the moment of opposition of the data subject, further such processing - in situations where such an objection is in accordance with the law;
3. If the personal data are processed because it is necessary due to the applicable law, the periods of data processing for this purpose are determined by these provisions
4. in the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic storage period for records and other documentary evidence drawn up during the performance of the contract is a maximum of 10 years.
Personal data is protected against unauthorized access to unauthorized persons, disclosure, loss, destruction, loss, damage or change and processing incompatible with applicable law.
The rights of the data subject
The natural person to whom the data relate has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to their processing. If you wish to exercise these rights, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or send a letter to:
Immobillo Group sp. Z o.o.
ul. Św. Antoniego 2/4
In the case of processing personal data on the basis of consent, individuals have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. In the absence of other information, that is, if you have not provided another address to withdraw your consent, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to:
Immobillo Group sp. Z o.o.
ul. Św. Antoniego 2/4
Persons whose personal data we process are also entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
Providing personal data to third parties
Personal data may only be transferred if it is permitted by law. The personal data administrator may disclose personal data to third parties with whom the administrator enters into a contract on entrusting the processing of personal data. The contract for entrusting the processing of personal data entered into with a third party provides for provisions and security mechanisms to protect data and preserve our standards in terms of data protection, confidentiality and security. Recipients of personal data may be service providers such as entities that support the sales process based on the concluded brokerage agreement, companies that provide website hosting, legal assistance, tax, data analysis, customer service, e-mail delivery, marketing, and other services, as well as law enforcement bodies, regulatory authorities and other public administration bodies.
Users' personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
When browsing the Immobillo Group website, "cookie" files are used, that is, small text information that is stored in the user's end device in connection with the use of the website / Their application is aimed at correct operation of the website http://www.rezydencjaszczytnicka.pl
The "cookies" used by the Administrator are safe for the user's devices. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software into users' devices. These files allow identifying the software used by the user and customizing the website individually for each user. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
The administrator uses two types of "cookie" files:
1) Session cookies: they are stored on the user's device of the website and remain there until the session of the given browser ends. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the user's device memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user's device.
2) Permanent cookies: they are stored on the user's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from the user's device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the user's device.
The administrator uses "cookies" for the following purposes:
of the website;
We recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies to learn about the rules of using "cookies". "Cookies" can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the site. For this purpose, information about the user's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page may be preserved. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network. The user can view and edit information resulting from "cookies" using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
The user can change the settings for "cookie" files independently and at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the user's device via "cookie" files. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, the user can make using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the settings of the web browser or inform about their each posting on the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the software (web browser) settings.
The user can delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.Limiting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the Immobillo Group website.
Links to third party websites
By using this website, you agree to the terms set out above.
The last update of this document took place on 25/05/2018.